This is more than a fantasy football magazine.It’s a fantasy football scouting agency. We blend next-gen sports analytics with good old fashion film study. I literally watch every single preseason game in order to properly calibrate this guide’s rankings throughout the offseason.
▪ 380+ detailed player writeups with three year statistical progression included
▪ Instructions on how to interact with Sean throughout the offseason
▪ Over half of the league has a new head coachoroffensive coordinator. How does this impact fantasy potential? Sean’s shares insights based on film study and statistical analysis to project the impact of new offensive schemes.
▪ We’ve updated our algorithms to include play calling tendency of coaching staffs
▪ Other guides use historical data to project their totals. TheFantasy Football Almanac and Draft Guideis the only fantasy football magazine that utilizes scouting for future rankings. Our draft strategy is primed to maximize the value of every draft pick.
▪ Defense and Kicker analysis has been completed to identify competitive advantage at these positions, which are commonly ignored
▪ We’ve completed an easy to follow draft guide with useful tips for fantasy football rookies and fantasy football experts alike
▪ Overall player “tiers” definition (which is more useful for draft strategy when playing in leagues with multiple team counts)
▪ Expanded sleeper list that is rooted in scouting, coaching analysis and analytics. You won’t find these players in other guides!
▪ Risky players list, which identifies popular players that carry risk, are over-drafted based on our analysis and/or carry significant bust potential
▪ Fantasy Rankings for different league types: PPR, Non-PPR, ½ PPR, SuperFlex/Two QB, Dynasty, Rookie-only drafts and IDP
▪ We track 2022 offseason movement, coaching changes and draft selections
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.