Anatomy of Orofacial Structures: A Comprehensive Approach, 8th Edition, gives you a clear understanding of oral histology and embryology, dental anatomy, and head and neck anatomy – all in a single resource. With new clinical content, a new chapter on the anatomy of local anesthesia, and an outstanding new full-color art program, this new edition is perfect for anyone studying to be a Dental Assistant or a Dental Hygienist. In addition, it offers the benefits of a combined text and student workbook, with review questions and unit tests, as well as detachable flashcards for on-the-go study – making this one product a complete learning package.
- Comprehensive coverage of all areas of dental sciences includes oral histology and embryology, dental anatomy, and head and neck anatomy.
- Updated, detailed anatomical illustrations support the material, including labeled line drawings, radiographs, and clinical photographs.
- Text/Workbook format includes a perforated workbook section with chapter-by-chapter questions.
- Removable flashcards feature an image of a tooth on one side and that tooth’s identifying/important information on the other side, providing an easy and effective study tool.
- NEW! Chapter on the anatomy of local anesthesia details application techniques.
- NEW! Updated clinical content throughout focuses on evidence-based practice.
- NEW! Full-color program features modern illustrations, histographs, micrographs, and clinical images.
- NEW! Updated test bank with cognitive question leveling and mapping to Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) exam and National Board Dental Hygiene Examination (NBDHE) blueprints.
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.