In Anger Management for Parents, you’ll discover:
- A deep dive into the origins of our anger — why we feel it, how it benefits us, and where it completely destroys our lives
- Why most of the time it’s not actually your child’s fault — and how you can use this awareness to empower healthy relations between the two of you
- The most effective way to remove yourself from your emotions before they take control of your actions
- Powerful and actionable steps to help you establish better communication between you and your child
- Important things to do when setting healthy boundaries for your little one to follow
- Detailed instructions for following the super-successful “traffic light system” to help your kids identify their emotions and control their anger
- How your child is simply a mirror of you — and how you can use this understanding to better yourself and your child’s development
- Powerful strategies to show your child that you love and support them, encouraging healthier behavior in every action they take
… and much more!
These simple strategies could save your child’s future and make you both a whole lot happier in the process.
It’s up to you to raise your child to their highest potential.
Ask yourself: Are you showing them how to do this properly, or is the example you’re setting something different than what you’d hope for them to become?
At the end of the day, only you can make that difference.
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.