Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Music Theory includes in-depth content review and practice and online audio. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s–all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day–it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 2 full-length practice tests
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Music Theory Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice by tackling the practice exercises throughout the book
- Practice by listening to aural skill development prompts for both practice tests’ aural sections and complementing audio for exercises in the subject review chapters
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.