Is this a bodybuilding book that can help you pack on brain-shrinking amounts of muscle in 30 days flat?
Is it a fitness book full of dubious diet and exercise “hacks” and “shortcuts” for melting belly fat faster than a roided hornet?
But is it an exercise book (and nutrition book) that’ll show you exactly how to eat and exercise to gain 25-to-35 pounds of lean muscle and lose just as much fat (or even more)?
Yes. And faster than you probably think possible.
Because here’s the deal:
Muscle building and fat loss aren’t nearly as complicated as you’ve been led to believe.
- You don’t need to: Obsess over “clean eating” and avoiding “unhealthy” foods like sugar, meat, and bread. Some foods are more nutritious and should be eaten more frequently than others. That’s it.
- You don’t need to: Spend a couple hours in the gym every day grinding through punishing strength training workouts. Sweating buckets, getting really sore, training until bone-tired . . . all wholly overrated for gaining muscle and strength.
- You don’t need to: Slog away on the treadmill. In fact, you don’t need to do any cardio exercise at all to shed ugly belly fat and even get six-pack abs.
Those are just a few of the harmful fitness lies and myths that keep guys from ever achieving the lean, muscular, and strong body they truly desire.
And Bigger Leaner Stronger will teach you something that most men will never know:
How to transform your body while eating the foods you like and doing a few challenging (but not grueling) strength training workouts per week. Oh and cardio exercise? Completely optional.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll discover inside this workout book for men:
- The 10 biggest fitness myths and mistakes that keep guys weak, fat, and confused. For example, “calories are all that matters,” “carbs and sugars make you fat,” and “some guys don’t have the genetics to get big.”
- The primary driver of muscle growth that forces your muscles to get bigger and stronger. And no, it has nothing to do with “muscle confusion,” “functional training,” or any other pseudoscientific fitness nonsense.
- How to create meal plans for building muscle and losing fat with foods you love so you never feel starved, deprived, or like you’re “on a diet” (and especially a “bodybuilding diet”).
- 12 months of paint-by-numbers resistance training workouts for building a full chest, wide back, powerful legs, and bulging arms . . . in only 3-to-5 hours of weight training per week.
- A no-BS guide to fitness supplements that’ll save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars on useless (and sometimes even dangerous) pills, powders, and potions
And that’s not all, either . . .
- 338 peer-reviewed scientific studies support the Bigger Leaner Stronger system of eating, training, and recovering for losing fat and building muscle and strength.
- Bigger Leaner Stronger has sold over 600,000 copies in 16 different languages and is regularly revised based on the latest findings in nutrition and exercise research (four editions released and counting!).
The bottom line is you can get that head-turning “Hollywood hunk” body without following a bland, boring, bodybuilding diet and without doing exhausting weightlifting workouts you hate. And this exercise book shows you how.
Get your copy now, and start your journey to a bigger, leaner, and stronger you.
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.