Most middle-aged fitness enthusiasts and athletes have been dragged down by joint pain, injuries, and other ailments commonly accepted as “part of getting older.”
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
In fact, anyone can conquer joint pain and rebuild their body.
It simply requires understanding the hidden causes and a road map (this book) that leads to the solution.
Built from Broken presents a paradigm shift in how to think about corrective exercise, sports nutrition, and joint health.
Once you see how the system works, you’ll never look at exercise or joint health the same way again.
Part 1 lays the foundation for understanding why your joints are breaking down.
- The 5 primary causes of joint pain.
- How to prevent the “Big 3” injuries that trap you in the Pain/Injury Cycle.
- Why conventional pain management merely masks symptoms (and 3 natural pain relief techniques that actually work).
- How to identify and fix muscle imbalances that lead to tension, pain, and injuries.
- Natural injury recovery strategies that improve healing time and tissue repair quality.
Part 2 gives you a step-by-step corrective exercise guide and list of action steps to rebuild your body from the ground up.
- The ideal training schedule to maximize muscle recovery and connective tissue repair (in as little as 2 days per week, at any age).
- Illustrated corrective exercise instructions (with several home workout options).
- How to strengthen joints with cutting-edge connective tissue training techniques.
- A step-by-step training program complete with workout routines.
Whether you have been training for a few years, a few decades, or have never stepped foot in a weight room, it’s not too late to overhaul your body.
If the conventional path of lifting and stretching has left you broken down, why not try a new strategy?
This book is your way out of the pain/injury cycle.
All you have to do is follow three simple steps.
- Read the book.
- Follow the action steps inside to resolve your pain.
- Implement the 4-week corrective training program outlined in the book.
Just imagine, in 4-8 weeks from now, you could be in a pain-free, mobile, strong, and functional body.
One that allows you to do the activities you love, push the limits of your capabilities, and achieve your true physical potential.
This process can start for you right now.
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.