Couples ( **makes a great gift for engaged couples or couples renewing their vows):
Whether you want to write your own vows or choose all the words spoken for your ceremony, you’ll find a wealth of wording and ceremony selections, both spiritual and non-spiritual. A worksheet is provided to gather selections to create your personalized ceremony.
- New to officiating? Did a friend or family member ask you to officiate? This book breaks down the process from beginning to end providing everything you need to officiate a perfect ceremony that everyone will remember long after the wedding. Includes step-by-step guidance to easily write and conduct an unforgettable wedding and make it legal.
- Seasoned professional? You’ll find a wealth of wording and ceremony selections, both spiritual and non-spiritual to build a truly customized ceremony for your couples.
Some key information within the book:
- A large collection of spiritual and non-spiritual wording examples including wording choices and guidance for personalizing vows
- Several sample wedding and renewal ceremonies
- A worksheet to help easily write your vows and the ceremony
- Instructions for obtaining a marriage license
- Guidance for conducting the rehearsal
- Who can legally perform the ceremony and steps to becoming ordained
- Advice on selecting the right Officiant
- Information on filing the paperwork to make the wedding legal
You’ll love this book because it shows you how to create a personalized and meaningful ceremony that everyone present will remember for years to come.
Get it today and start building a ceremony to remember!
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.