In our fast-paced, modern world, trucking and freight management are essential industries that have exploded in growth in recent years.
With more and more people discovering the incredible benefits of diving into the commercial transport industry, now has never been a better time to explore this powerful sector and become one of the millions of independent truckers or freight brokers who keep our infrastructure alive.
Whether you want to build your own fleet, deliver goods for a living, or work from home managing a freight broker, this brilliant 2-in-1 collection reveals exactly how you can get your dream business off the ground and tap into this lucrative industry.
Drawing on tried-and-tested wisdom, as well as technical advice on setting up your business, licensing, financing, and managing all the paperwork, this bundle shows you how to kickstart your new career in next to no time.
Inside Trucking Company Business Startup, you’ll discover:
- Essential Documents, Registration, and Licensing For Your Trucking Business
- Easy Ways To Get Your New Business Off The Ground
- Must-Know Tips and Tricks For Purchasing Trucks, Getting Freight, and Negotiating Contracts
- The Pros and Cons of Leasing Vs Owning Trucks
- Practical Trucking Software To Make Managing Your Business a Breeze
- How To Scale Your Business, Recruit New Drivers, and Maximize Your Profits
- And So Much More!
And inside Freight Broker Business Startup, you’ll learn:
- Breaking Down The Job of a Freight Broker (and Why You Should Become One)
- Step-By-Step Strategies For Kickstarting Your Freight Broker Business
- Must-Know Licenses and Legal Requirements
- Practical Client-Finding Tips Both On and Offline
- How To Avoid Common Beginner Pitfalls and Invest Your Money Wisely!
- Handy FAQs To Answer All of Your Most Common Questions
- And Much More…
No matter your business goals, or what kind of company you want to run, this practical bundle arms even a complete beginner with the fundamental advice you need to begin launching your new company or levelling up your existing business.
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.