Why do we think what we think? Think we know what we think we know? Believe what we believe? Like what we like? Do what we do?
Why do others trust or distrust us? Respect or disrespect us? Listen to or ignore us? Reach out to or neglect us? Like or dislike us? Praise or slander us? Believe or doubt us? That’s not all…
Why do others follow our lead or stand in our way? Give us opportunities or send them elsewhere? Support our striving for success and appreciate our message or toss it – and us – aside? Decades of cutting-edge (but unheard-of) scientific research presents an answer…
Because hidden, little-known secrets of psychology influence everything about us…
Neglecting them is swimming upstream. You can’t change minds, win friends, or influence people. You can’t earn undivided attention or get the respect you deserve. You undermine your professional image, stagnate your career, and destroy your confidence until communication makes you anxious.
You don’t deserve this. Neither did I. I remember wondering, “Why do people never support my ideas? Why am I drowning in a sea of ‘sorry, maybe later’ (AKA never)? Why have I stopped succeeding?” Luckily, everything changed when I answered one question…
What are the communication habits of highly effective people?
It comes down to one secret: Highly effective people speak how the human mind evolved to interpret information. The result? They easily persuade and instantly influence, turning communication from an obstacle into an opportunity. They enrich their careers, get more done, and advance with stunning speed.
They impact and inspire others, rising to positions of leadership. They quickly succeed, excel with ease, and shape the world. They attract support, feel confident, and smash goal after goal. Who are they? Presidents and CEOs; top-performers and respected professionals; leaders and visionaries.
And here’s my question to you:
Will you be one of them?
In How Highly Effective People Speak, you’ll discover 194 communication habits of highly effective people (proven by 57 scientific studies) including:
- How to get more done with less effort by influencing others to support you
- How to attract others (instead of turning them away and seeming unfriendly) with the correct type of body language
- How to make people systematically, predictably, and reliably overweigh your opinion by activating the availability bias
- How to charge more or pay less (for the same product) and win every negotiation with the anchoring effect
- How to effortlessly make others want something by activating one little-known cognitive bias (called “essential” by billionaire investor Charlie Munger, partner to Warren Buffet)
- How to lead with ease and reliably influence teams by using the contrast effect
- How to effortlessly speak with memorable eloquence by applying 2,000-year-old secrets of powerful language
- How to ace every interview, meeting, and presentation with ease by activating agent detection bias
- How to quickly diffuse all objections by activating the little-known (but extremely powerful) zero-risk bias
- How to make people believe something even if they think the exact opposite with the illusory truth effect
- How to appear authoritative, trustworthy, and capable in 10 seconds by activating the halo effect
- How to combine the science of psychology with the art of communication and create a critical competitive advantage in life
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.