– Do you get anxious when it comes to standing up and speaking in public in front of other people?
– Are you looking for a speaking course to build your confidence?
– Do you want to learn strategies to control your jitters?
Whether you’re an introvert or extrovert… a young teenager or CEO… experienced or inexperienced, this Guide will reduce your fear, skyrocket your confidence, and elevate your life and career success.
You’re about to discover not only how to confidently speak in front of a group of people, but how to influence and persuade them.
I’ve been communication coaching for over 15 years and have helped hundreds of people just like you. This audiobook will teach you how to speak in front of any audience, with confidence, without fear. You can do this too!
Speaking effectively is a key ingredient to success in any profession. This audiobook is an odyssey of self-improvement. Through this guide, you will witness your nervousness melt away while watching yourself progress from a novice to a polished and confident communicator!
The course is designed so that anyone can follow along at their own pace – even if they don’t have much time or are not very tech-savvy.
You’ll learn how to eliminate those niggling unwanted thoughts and behaviours which can affect your presentation, helping you to become a confident public speaker and increase your overall communication skills.
Build your speaker presence to engage your audiences and achieve impact when you speak
You don’t have to be a natural to give a talk that impresses
You can build your speaking capability with practice and support from an expert public speaking coach. Because…
– If you’re a professional services expert, then your next promotion will depend on your ability to influence others.
– If you’re keen to progress in your public sector role, then your ability to develop meaningful partnerships with a range of stakeholders is mission critical.
– If you work in business development, then credibility and visibility are your only
– If you own a business, then you already know how important it is to be visible in the networks where your clients are to be found.
Understand how to sharpen and improve your speaking
Whether you’re presenting to a formal meeting or speaking to 500 people from a stage, you’ll find out how to sharpen your presenting skills and pitch to whomever your audience may be, specifically through improvisation and storytelling.
You’ll also learn what to do when things go wrong and will learn how to tackle difficult and controversial questions as well as how to manage challenging audience behaviour.
Finally, you’ll apply what you have learned in theory and put it into practice, and will share and discuss your thoughts and fears with other learners.
By the end of the guide, you‘ll be able to…
– Overcome your nerves and anxiety
-Deal with difficult questions and interruptions
– Engage your audience
– Moderate your volume, pitch and tone for maximum impact
– Reflect on your own presenting style identifying aspects where you feel you excel as well as where you need to improve.
– Explain information clearly and effectively to your audience without needing to rely on jargon or them having pre-existing subject knowledge.
– Apply what you have learned in theory and put it into practice.
– Share and discuss your thoughts and fears about presenting with other learners in a similar position to see what their concerns are about presenting too.
– Learn how to interact effectively with your audience covering everything from tackling difficult and controversial questions to dealing with challenging behavior.
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.