Are you ready to get the most out of the iPhone? Would you like to use apps that can keep you connected to people worldwide, but you can’t figure out how to install them? Modern smartphones are progressively difficult to use, especially for those who approach this high-tech world for the first time and don’t know where to turn to learn its basics. Now you can learn it yourself!
This easy step-by-step guide is written specifically for senior users who want to learn how to manage their new iPad to the fullest. If you are new to iPad or you just want to use it better, then this guide will help you out. With this guide, you will learn to use your iPad correctly.
This manual covers all of the most popular features and will assist you in simplifying the process. You won’t have to read through thousands of pages of tech-speak just to get started. So, here’s what you’ll find in this guide:
- Everything You Need To Know About The iPhone
- How to Setup your iPhone
- How to send a text message to add contact
- How To Use All of The Essential Tools and Features
- How to learn to take pictures easily like a professional
- How to listen to music and how to watch video
- Web and Communications
- How to set up emergency SOS calls and your medical ID
- Using Siri shortcuts
- How to search for a place on maps
- How to use the Safari app
- How to connect your iPad with other devices
- Tips and tricks that will help you every day
- How to solve commons problems
As a senior user, you know that you need to know new iPad tricks to keep up with your nephews. Age doesn’t have to be a limit to learning.
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.