Do you want to get out of debt, save money and retire a millionaire, without giving up everything you enjoy? Then this book is for you.
Did you learn about money management and building wealth at school? Nope, neither did I
Do you feel overwhelmed by all the ‘money stuff’ you’re supposed to know, but don’t know at all? You’re not alone
Adulting is hard. And no matter how old you are, if you don’t know how to handle your money, it can be difficult to feel like an actual adult.
Even though you may be enjoying some independence and even be supporting yourself with a job, you may feel totally clueless when people start talking about insurance, taxes, and investments.
And it’s not your fault.
Personal finance was not taught to us in school. We weren’t taught about budgeting, stocks, or mortgages. We didn’t learn about what we can do with our money so we don’t lose it to inflation.
In fact, according to a recent study by the TIAA Institute, only 16% of Americans aged 18-37 are considered financially literate.
The good news is you’re still young. It is not too late to set yourself up for long-term financial success.
And don’t worry. It doesn’t have to be hard – you shouldn’t be intimidated by terms like compounding and risk diversification. I will break it down for you. I’ve been in your shoes before, and I get it.
My goal is to empower you with the financial knowledge that no one teaches at school. Knowledge that I had to learn the hard way.
No matter what your finances look like right now, this 30-day crash course will take you from broke and clueless to financially literate and independent in no time.
Simply follow my step-by-step plan. 30 days is all you need to change your money habits and change your life.
In It’s Not Common Cent$, you will discover:
- How to become financially literate and build good financial habits in less than a month, even if you’re completely broke right now
- A foolproof budgeting hack that allows you to spend guilt-free on the things you love
- How to save money consistently and effortlessly without having to monitor your bank account every month
- Why paying off your student loans is a more urgent concern if you’re American than if you’re British
- The secret to building up a solid credit history without drowning yourself in debt
- The millionaires’ secret to building wealth that you can easily follow, without a financial advisor
- Tax preparation in terms you’ll understand – don’t pay a single cent more in taxes than you have to
- How to invest smartly using this “lazy” strategy that requires minimal funds and even less effort
And much more. If you’re thinking this is something you can delay until you’re older, think again. The millionaires of today didn’t start building wealth yesterday.
If you wait too long to learn the basics, you could find yourself neck-deep in debt or end up having zero dollars saved up for an emergency. And then you’ll have to work twice as hard to get yourself back to where you are now.
Don’t get left behind because you’re too lazy or too scared. The concepts in this book are simple, easy to digest, and most importantly, FUN. Pick it up, and I promise you won’t want to put it down.
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.