Are you ready to get the most out of your new Macbook? Would you like to use apps that can keep you connected to people worldwide, but you can’t figure out how to install them? Now you can learn it yourself!
This easy step-by-step guide is written specifically for senior users who want to learn how to manage their new Macbook to the fullest. If you are new to Macbook Air or Macbook Pro and you just want to use it better, then this guide will help you out. With this guide, you will learn to use your Macbook correctly.
All explaination has its picture to understanding well how to use your Macbook; This manual covers all of the most popular features and will assist you in simplifying the process. You won’t have to read through thousands of pages of tech-speak just to get started. So, here’s what you’ll find in this guide:
- Everything You Need To Know About The Macbook
- How to Setup your Macbook
- How To Use All of The Essential Tools and Features
- How to listen to music and how to watch video
- Web and Communications
- Using Siri shortcuts
- How to search for a place on maps
- How to use the Safari app
- How to connect your Macbook with other devices
- Tips and tricks that will help you every day
- How to solve commons problems
As a senior user, you know that you need to know new Macbook tricks to keep up with your nephews. Age doesn’t have to be a limit to learning.
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.