Preparing for the ACT can be particularly stressful.McGraw-Hill: 10 ACT Practice Tests, Sixth Edition explains how the test is structured, what it measures, and how to budget your time for each section. Written by renowned test prep experts, this book has been fully updated to match the latest test. The 10 intensive practice tests help you improve your scores from each test to the next. You’ll learn how to sharpen your skills, boost your confidence, reduce your stress―and to do your very best on test day.
• 10 complete sample ACT exams, with full explanations for every answer
• Updated content matches the new test requirements
• In-depth explanatory answers for every question
• Scoring worksheets to help you calculate your total score for every test
• Free access to additional practice ACT tests online
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.