Finding the right position in cybersecurity is challenging. Being successful in the profession takes a lot of work. And becoming a cybersecurity leader responsible for a security team is even more difficult.
In Navigating the Cybersecurity Career Path,decorated Chief Information Security Officer Helen Patton delivers a practical and insightful discussion designed to assist aspiring cybersecurity professionals entering the industry and help those already in the industry advance their careers and lead their first security teams. In this book, readers will find:
▪ Explanations of why and how the cybersecurity industry is unique and how to use this knowledge to succeed
▪ Discussions of how to progress from an entry-level position in the industry to a position leading security teams and programs
▪ Advice for every stage of the cybersecurity career arc
▪ Instructions on how to move from single contributor to team leader, and how to build a security program from scratch
▪ Guidance on how to apply the insights included in this book to the reader’s own situation and where to look for personalized help
▪ A unique perspective based on the personal experiences of a cybersecurity leader with an extensive security background
Perfect for aspiring and practicing cybersecurity professionals at any level of their career,Navigating the Cybersecurity Career Path is an essential, one-stop resource that includes everything readers need to know about thriving in the cybersecurity industry.
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.