A plain-English guide to intellectual property lawWhether you are in the world of business or creative arts, understanding the laws that govern your work is critical to success. But given the convoluted terminology that surrounds patents, copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights, this isn’t easy. Enter Patent, Copyright & Trademark, which explains:
- what legal rights apply to your creations, products, or inventions
- different types of patents for inventions from machines to plant clones
- the scope of copyright protection
- how trademark law works, and
- what trade secret law protects.
Here, you’ll find readily understandable definitions of intellectual property law terms, straightforward explanations of how intellectual property law affects online content, and much more.
The 17th edition is completely updated to provide the latest laws (including the Trademark Modernization Act of 2020), court decisions, sample applications, and other forms.
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.