Useful tips and step-by-step guidance from filing to issue to license
Acquire and protect your share of this major business asset
Want to secure and exploit the intellectual property rights due you or your company? This easy-to-follow guide shows you how — helping you to evaluate your idea’s commercial potential, conduct patent and trademark searches, document the invention process, license your IP rights, and comply with international laws. Plus, you get detailed examples of each patent application type!
Discover how to:
- Avoid application blunders
- Register trademarks and copyrights
- Meet patent requirements
- Navigate complex legal issues
- Protect your rights abroad
- The entire body of U.S. patent laws
- Example office actions and amendments
- Sample forms
- Trademark registration certificates
- Application worksheets
See the CD appendix for details and complete system requirements.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.