Learn how to use your first Apple Watch easily and intuitively.
This step-by-step guide is designed specifically for seniors who want to learn how to use their new Apple Watch to the fullest.
Modern technology is increasingly challenging to use, especially for those who approach this technological world for the first time and don’t know where to turn to learn its basics.
Would you like to use applications that can keep you safe, like SOS call, but you can’t figure out how it works, and no one has ever the time to teach you?
You have just stumbled upon an easy-to-navigate guide, complete with pictures that will make you exactly understand what to do, as well as explanations of the most used and significant terms to know.
With this guide, you will learn to use your Apple Watch correctly: learn useful tricks that will simplify your daily life such as understanding how to set system preferences, how to take a print screen etc.
So, here’s what you’ll find in this guide:
- A complete introduction about your Apple Watch and all the main functions you need to know;
- How to configure the basic settings for your Apple Watch, applications, phone connection, WiFi connection, and how to save all your data. All explanation has its picture to understanding well how to use your Apple Watch;
- Basic info like how to learn to take a screenshot, using maps, using Apple Pay and really so on;
- Simple explanations to use fundamental apps like SOS mode;
- Tips and tricks that will help you every day, while also learning how to solve the problems that may occur in your watch by yourself;
- And really… so on!
Age doesn’t have to be a limit to learning, and that’s why we want to help you make the most of your Watch in an easy and guided way.
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.