This step-by-step guide is designed specifically for seniors who want to learn how to use their new iPad to the fullest.
Modern phones and tablets are increasingly challenging to use, especially for those who approach this technological world for the first time and don’t know where to turn to learn its basics.
Would you like to use applications that can keep you connected to your loved ones, but you can’t figure out how to install them, and no one has ever the time to teach you?
You have just stumbled upon an easy-to-navigate guide, complete with pictures that will make you exactly understand what to do, as well as explanations of the most used and significant terms to know.
With this guide, you will learn to use your iPad correctly: not only to stay in touch with your friends, but also to learn useful tricks that will simplify your daily life such as, using the Measure App to calculate Person’s Height Using the Measure App, cut, copy and cut between devices and so on.
So, here’s what you’ll find in this guide:
- A complete introduction about your iPad and all the main functions you need to know;
- How to configure the basic settings for your iPad, applications, facial recognition (Face ID), WiFi connection, and how to save all your data;
- How to learn to take pictures of your nephews easily like a professional;
- Simple explanations to use the most common apps like FaceTime to call you family and friends;
- Tips and tricks that will help you every day, while also learning how to solve the problems that may occur in your phone by yourself;
- And so on!
Age doesn’t have to be a limit to learning, and that’s why we want to help you make the most of your iPad in an easy and guided way.
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.