Poor sleeping habits and improper sleeping positions can lead to pain and dysfunction, morning stiffness, and even sciatica. Positions that twist the neck or back can make your sleep more restless and harm your spine and nervous system.
Solutions for Better Sleep can help! This user-friendly, self-help book will guide you how to improve your sleeping positions and body mechanics to avoid that nagging pain and stiffness that so many experience upon awakening.
Inside, you’ll discover:
• Fun pictures and simple explanations to improve your sleeping habits.
• Well-illustrated examples of how and how not to sleep.
• Step-by-step instructions for safely getting into and out of bed using good body mechanics.
• Practical suggestions and tips for those experiencing reflux, carpal tunnel, and respiratory conditions.
• How to use pillows and proper sleeping positions to prevent spinal twisting and improve the comfort and quality of your sleep.
• Detailed instructions to make your own body pillow.
• The importance of protecting your spine and nervous system to improve your
• And much more…
This book is for anyone who wishes to wake up refreshed, pain free and flexible.
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.