SQL is the workhorse programming language that forms the backbone of modern data management and interpretation.
Any database management professional will tell you that despite trendy data management languages that come and go, SQL remains the most widely used and most reliable to date, with no signs of stopping. In this comprehensive guide, experienced mentor and SQL expert Walter Shields draws on his considerable knowledge to make the topic of relational database management accessible, easy to understand, and highly actionable.
SQL QuickStart Guide is ideal for those seeking to increase their job prospects and enhance their careers, for developers looking to expand their programming capabilities, or for anyone who wants to take advantage of our inevitably data-driven future—even with no prior coding experience!
SQL QuickStart Guide is Perfect For:
▪ Professionals looking to augment their job skills in preparation for a data-driven future
▪ Job seekers who want to pad their skills and resume for a durable employability edge
▪ Beginners with zero prior experience
▪ Managers, decision makers, and business owners looking to manage data-driven business insights
▪ Developers looking to expand their mastery beyond the full stack
▪ Anyone who wants to be better prepared for our data-driven future!
In SQL QuickStart Guide You’ll Discover:
▪ The basic structure of databases—what they are, how they work, and how to successfully navigate them
▪ How to use SQL to retrieve and understand data no matter the scale of a database (aided by numerous images and examples)
▪ The most important SQL queries, along with how and when to use them for best effect
▪ Professional applications of SQL and how to “sell” your new SQL skills to your employer, along with other career-enhancing considerations
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.