In Strength Training over 40 you will discover:
▪ How to get the results you want with theleast amount of effort
▪ Why you can’t skip resistance training after 40
▪ Why cardio is a waste of time
▪ Simple six exercises (+18 alternatives) to get into shape in no time
▪ Step-by-step instructions, practical tips and illustrations for all exercises
▪ What fitness tool is the most effective and efficient to engage all your muscles
▪ 9 core weight training principles that you need to understand before you start making any move
▪ Simple and sustainable workout you can do even at home without gym equipment
▪ Minimalistic workout planthat will save you several hours a week compared to traditional split workouts
▪ How to adjust workout if you have specific goals (building muscle, strength or endurance)
▪ Progression methods to make ensure that you are always advancing in your fitness goals
▪ Suggestions how to make your workouts less intensive or more challenging depending on your fitness level needs
▪ 7 tips how to increase your workout motivation
▪ 9 easy ways to boost your willpower and self-control
▪ 7 advices how to recover faster from your workouts
▪ Practical tips on proper nutrition without counting calories
▪ A no-BS guide to supplements that’ll save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars on useless (and sometimes even dangerous) pills, powders, and potions
▪ 11 tips for staying consistent
▪ The answers to all your strength training “how much and how often” questions plus other FAQs
and SO much MORE!
Imagine … just 8 or 12 weeks from now…receiving constant compliments from friends and relatives about how great and young you look ‘for your age’ and asking to tell them your secret.
So, even if you’ve never lifted any weight or never been to the gym … even if you have no idea about strength training or where to begin with your fitness journey,Strength Training over 40 will guide you from a complete newbie to a fitness nut with the strong, healthy and good-looking body.
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.