Hojo Undo means ‘supplementary training’, and using these tools is the key for developing the devastating power of karate techniques. Without Hojo Undo, a practitioner cannot reach the profound strength levels required for a lifetime of karate training.
This book details how to construct and use many training tools; provides accurate mechanical drawings, comprehensive training methods, and an historical context to understand why Hojo Undo was created in ‘old’ Okinawa.
▪ Warm up exercises
▪ Detailed construction drawings
▪ Build your own Hojo Undo tools!
▪ Learn how to use the tools to develop devastating power
▪ Link your increased power to fighting techniques
▪ Hear what Okinawan Masters say about Hojo Undo training
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.