Is your lack of cash holding you back from your real estate dreams? Discover the creative real estate financing techniques that savvy investors are using to do more deals, more often.
No matter how much money you have in your checking account, there is always real estate you can’t afford. Don’t let the contents of your wallet define your future! This book provides numerous strategies for leveraging other people’s money for amazing returns on your initial investment.
Active real estate investor and co-host of The BiggerPockets Podcast, Brandon Turner, dives into multiple financing methods that professional investors use to tap into current real estate markets. Not only will you be able to navigate the world of creative real estate finance, but you’ll get more mileage out of any real estate investment strategy.
Financing deals just got easier―learn how to be a smart investor by using creativity, not cash!
Inside, you’ll discover:
- The truth about no-money-down investing―Investing with little to no money down is possible, but it’s not about a step-by-step strategy. It’s about a mindset.
- How to get started investing in real estate―Looking for your first deal, but you have no money or experience? Learn the best strategies for getting your feet wet without paying thousands!
- Numerous strategies to mix and match―Creative investing requires a creative mind.
- How to attract private money, lenders, and partners―There are millions of millionaires walking the streets. Discover the best way to attract them to you.
- The ugly side of creative investing―Learn the downsides to all the strategies mentioned in this book, as well as tips for overcoming those problems.
- Strategies for wholesaling, flipping, rentals, and more―Find success no matter what niche you plan to use to build your real estate empire.
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.