Discover The Best Way To Train Your Labrador Quickly
This book has dozens of pages devoted to TRAINING & BEHAVIOUR: Housetraining & Crate Training, Obedience Training, Clicker Training, Collar & Lead, The Recall, Speak & Shush, Typical Labrador Traits – & Dealing With Unwanted Behaviour.
Over 20 Labrador breeders & trainers share their best methods & insider tips for raising & training a happy, well-behaved Labrador from puppy to old age.
This is the highest-rated Labrador book on Amazon
& part of The Canine Handbooks, Amazon’s Top Dog Breed Series.
Other topics include:
- What Every Labrador Owner Should Know
- First Few Weeks Step-by-Step
- Socialisation & Exercise – How Much & How Often?
- What Makes a Labrador Tick?
- Differences Between Working & Show Labradors
- Neutering, Spaying & The Heat Cycle
- A-Z on Labrador Health
- Avoiding & Dealing With Separation Anxiety
- Feeding & Grooming
- Labrador Rescue
- Caring for Older Labradors
If you haven’t got your puppy yet:
There’s tons of advice on how to spot good & bad breeders, the important questions to ask, & how to pick a healthy Labrador pup with a good temperament.
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.