The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning BibleTM is the most comprehensive book available for the Logic Reasoning section of the LSAT. This book will provide you with an advanced system for attacking any Logical Reasoning question that you may encounter on the LSAT. The concepts presented in the Logical Reasoning Bible are representative of the techniques covered in PowerScore’s live courses and have been consistently proven effective for thousands of our students.
Once you understand how to efficiently approach each Logical Reasoning question type and deconstruct the argument presented, you’ll quickly discover the correct solution. With over 100 official LR questions and detailed explanations for every answer choice, this book will teach you how to:
- Recognize common reasoning elements and determining their validity
- Master every LR problem with our detailed methodology for identifying and solving each question type
- Draw accurate inferences and quickly eliminate answer choices with confidence
- Understand challenging reasoning concepts such as Formal Logic, Conditional Reasoning, and Causality
- Solve even the most complicated LR problems through practice with extensive drills and reinforce every major conceptEntire chapters are devoted to every currently-tested question type, to section strategy and time management, and to even the most challenging reasoning concepts presented.In addition, the Logical Reasoning Bible features
- Discussion of aspects of the Digital LSAT interface and diagramming strategies tailored to it
- A look at the LSAC digital interface–with its key features noted
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.