▪ Do you want to pass your DMV exam on your first attempt?
▪ Do you want to be ready for any questions that may come up on your DMV exam?
▪ Are you looking for an easy, stress-free learning experience?
We’ve got the perfect solution for you.
Getting ready for your driver’s test can be a long and stressful process. You have to study the handbook and take multiple generic practice tests before you feel comfortable taking the real thing. The problem is that most of those resources are either too difficult (the handbook), all over the place on the internet or they’re not focused on your state’s particular requirements (most online practice tests).
The Driving School solves all of these problems. Our easy-to-follow questions will help you understand everything from basic road rules to more complex topics such as fines and limits specific to your state. We also provide detailed explanations about why each answer is correct so that you know exactly what to look out for when taking your actual exam.
You will cover every section in the official driver’s manual, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting important notions when you attempt to pass your exam. We’ve made studying for the DMV test a lot easier.
An all-in-one book, everything you need to know in one place, tests specific to the state of Virginia
▪ 25 diagnostic questions
▪ 2 Practice tests of 40 questions each
▪ 150 road signs questions
▪ 50 signs and situation questions
▪ 55 questions about fines and limits, distracted driving and driving & drinking.
▪ Study the questions tailored to your state’s requirements
▪ Clear and detailed explanations about why the correct answer is right
▪ A bonus PDF with the top 100 most frequently asked questions
▪ The link to download the official DMV manual of your state
▪ Unlimited access to everything you’ll need for studying for your exam
We have everything you need to ace this test! Get today the practice test book that will help you prepare for the official DMV exam and make sure that you pass it with flying colors!
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.