Still the undisputed champion of router how-to guides! Inside Woodworking with the Router learn the best ways to:
- Cut decorative edgings and moldings
- Surface wood and joint edges for glue-ups
- Shape furniture parts
- Cut curves, circles, and ovals
- Make cope-and-stick frames, and raise panels
- Cut strong, practical joints of all kinds—dadoes, rabbets, laps and half-laps, dovetails and sliding dovetails, mortise-and-tenon
- Make simple, accurate jigs and fixtures
- Design, make, and use templates to cut joints and shape parts
- Design, build, and use a router table
You’ll find all that and more in this expanded, thoroughly revised and updated edition!
Since its publication, Woodworking with the Router has remained the most highly regarded and popular router manual available. Clear, comprehensive, and readable, it’s packed with the techniques and tricks you’ll need to unleash your router’s incredible potential.
Hundreds of large, clear, full color photos and drawings show you everything you need to know about using a router productively and safely. This information is specific, tested, and accurate, making this crackerjack manual almost as indispensable as the router itself!
Author Bill Hylton has been writing about woodworking for more than 20 years. His dozens of books on the topic include the popular Router Magic, Illustrated Cabinetmaking, and Outdoor Furniture for the Backyard Builder.
This book is your comprehensive router woodworking manual, filled with practical advice to help you get the best use out of the most versatile power tool in woodworking: The router!
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.