Want to get published and paid for your writing? Let Writer’s Market, 100th edition guide you through the process. It’s the ultimate reference with thousands of publishing opportunities for writers, listings for book publishers, consumer and trade magazines, contests and awards, and literary agents—as well as new playwriting and screenwriting sections, along with contact and submission information.
Beyond the listings, you’ll find articles devoted to the business and promotion of writing. Discover 20 literary agents actively seeking writers and their writing, how to develop an author brand, and overlooked funds for writers. This 100th edition also includes the ever-popular pay-rate chart and book publisher subject index.
You’ll gain access to:
- Thousands of updated listings for book publishers, magazines, contests, and literary agents
- Articles devoted to the business and promotion of writing
- A newly revised “How Much Should I Charge?” pay rate chart
- Sample query letters for fiction and nonfiction
- Lists of professional writing organizations
Enjoyed this book? Then be sure to check out our other books on BooksNavigation.